Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Tide Pool - Egret Painting Deb Kirkeeide

Tide Pool
15 x 20 Oil
©2015 Deb Kirkeeide

While out in California a while back I watched this egret wading in one of the tide pools looking for dinner along the shore. I think it's fascinating to be able to observe nature in ways we don't normally pay attention to. It was that time of day where the light was just right making the experience even more perfect!

This past weekend was the Lake Minnetonka Studio Tour. Several area artists opened up their studios to the public for show and tell. It was a good weekend, meeting new people and visiting with past collectors. And my studio is the cleanest it has been in a long time! I want to thank all who came out over the weekend.

Please visit my website or blog for more

Here are a few pictures from the studio.



No comments:

Post a Comment